Real Estate Services
Follow our web series “Build This House” as we construct your dream home and commercial facilities.
Purchase Your DreamOur Experience Working With The Right Mortgage Brokers And Lenders Puts You Ahead Of The Game
Let Us Find You A RentalOur Experienced And Professional Agents Will Assist You...
We Can Transform Your Home - RenovateOur Wealth Of Knowledge, Skill, Experience And Competence Will Ensure The Job Gets Done On-Time, Within Budget and Right
Looking To Sell, Let Us Do It For You.
Rental Application Checklist
- If self-employed: Letter from CPA stating annual income.
- Two most recent pay stubs
- Last year's tax returns (W-2) or 1099
- Copy of driver's license or passport
Credit check showing names, phone numbers, and addresses of your:
- Past landlords
- Cash or certified, local, or traveler's checks for:
- First month's rent
- Security deposit - generally equivalent to one month's rent
- Broker's fees of one (1) months rent
- Personal reference letters
- Business reference letters
- If employed by company: Letter from your current employer (on company letterhead) stating your income, any other bonus payment (optional), position held, and length of employment.
- Most recent bank and investment statements
Must have documents in getting you your rental
Will definitely assist in getting you your rental
Be ready when you call your broker to find a rental and arrange that visit. You can't afford to miss the right rental for you because you are not prepared to meet the requirements.
You need to be ready to pay up to two (2) months’ rent, brokerage fees and a credit check fee. Bring along the certified bank checks or traveler’s checks to guarantee that the rental is yours if the renter decides in your favour.
- Credit report assists in establishing the identity of a Prospective Tenant by comparing their personal information to that entered on the rental application.
- In most instances Credit Report lists current and previous addresses and current and previous employer(s).
- Credit report will list collections, liens, bankruptcies and any legal items.
- Credit report lists all credit accounts and pay patterns associated to them. For example, are they current or delinquent?
- Credit report will validate the SSN/SIN. The SSN/SIN will generally pull a credit history even if the name has been misspelled, or a wrong date of birth given.
Why do we ask for your credit report?
Some helpful information
What is a W-2?
The W-2 form is the form that an employer must send to an employee and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) at the end of the year. The W-2 form reports an employee's annual wages and the amount of taxes withheld from his or her paycheck.
What is a 1099?
The 1099 form is a series of documents the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) refers to as "information returns." There are a number of different 1099 forms that report the various types of income you may receive throughout the year other than the salary your employer pays you.