In order for us to broker a rental unit on your behalf or search our available listings, we require that you complete our rental application form online.
Rental Application Checklist
- If self-employed: Letter from CPA stating annual income.
- Two most recent pay stubs
- Last year's tax returns (W-2) or 1099
- Copy of driver's license or passport
Credit check showing names, phone numbers, and addresses of your:
- Past landlords
- Cash or certified, local, or traveler's checks for:
- First month's rent
- Security deposit - generally equivalent to one month's rent
- Broker's fees of one (1) months rent
- Personal reference letters
- Business reference letters
- If employed by company: Letter from your current employer (on company letterhead) stating your income, any other bonus payment (optional), position held, and length of employment.
- Most recent bank and investment statements
Must have documents in getting you your rental
Will definitely assist in getting you your rental
Be ready when you call your broker to find a rental and arrange that visit. You can't afford to miss the right rental for you because you are not prepared to meet the requirements.
You need to be ready to pay up to two (2) months’ rent, brokerage fees and a credit check fee. Bring along the certified bank checks or traveler’s checks to guarantee that the rental is yours if the renter decides in your favour.